Why I Am Always Horny? I think I need xdate with my boss and6 with him

I can’t stop thinking about my boss. I fantasize about him while I masturbate. I m supposed to be working, but all I do is think about him and how handsome he is. It’s pathetic, but I can’t help myself. He’s the first man I’ve ever fancied and I don’t know why.Maybe it’s because he’s so different from my husband.

My husband is a good looking man, but he’s so… bland. He doesn’t stand out" in any way. My boss on the other hand is drop dead gorgeous. He’s tan from summer still and built like he could bench two of me easily while not being too buff.He has a great smile and the most sensuous lips I’ve ever seen or felt. He’s also the most senior member of our team and has been with the company for years. That gives him authority and a sort of aura around him. People listen to him and follow his lead without question. Even my husband respects him and we work in the same building.It’s a small company and everyone knows everyone.

I’ve even seen my boss’ wife and daughter. They’re all very pretty, but I’m always attracted to my boss. There are two things I like about him. The first is his hair. It reaches his shoulders and is the longest I’ve ever seen. The second is his eyes. They seem to be everywhere at once.I find myself staring at them sometimes.

He’s always checking on me and making sure I’m doing what I’m supposed to be doing. He’s even reprimanded me for not wearing makeup to work. I told him I have a condition and can barely leave the house without it. He bought it and said I could use his makeup artist if I wanted to look my best.I never did, but I did end up wearing a little bit of blush and highlight to make me look a little more alive.

I figured that was better than nothing. My boss has a thing for redheads and I guess I am one. I get a little freckly in the fall and winter, but in spring and summer I get a little sun kissed.My skin tone is medium-brown and I guess that’s why my boss likes me. I’m a good looking girl, but I don’t have model looks. I have a little belly and a little potbelly that makes me look like I could be pregnant at any time. I have stretch marks and scars from all the times I fell down while running around the office.I’m not pretty in the typical sense. I’m not drop dead gorgeous like my boss. I’m not even pretty in a unique way.

I M FUCKING UGLY! And I love it. I know I’m not supposed to say that, but it’s the truth. I’m proud of my ugly. It makes me unique and I’m not going to apologize for that.I’m also not going to apologize for the fact that I’m always horny. I’m a woman and I’m horny. It’s a blessing and a curse. Sometimes I want to fuck and sometimes I want to be fucked. Right now I want to be fucked. Badly.